Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FAIL:( I am sorry QT workers! Here is the funny part: I was trying to pull into the pkg. lot but had to stop in the road while the guy in front of me looked at a wrecked car in the parking lot. I honked at him bc I didn't want to get rear-ended. When I got out to pump gas he says "was that you honking at me?" (I'm alone with my kids) I say "yea - that's a good way to cause a wreck, you can rubberneck once you pull off the road." Blah, Blah, a few more exchanges and he started yelling "honking lady, etc." I said "shut-up, you're an idiot and you don't scare me!" That is when Sam's jaw hit the ground. So we walk in to get our hot chocolate and I drop mine everywhere. The first thing I did was look around to make sure "Mr. Tough Guy" wasn't watching my EPIC FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment