Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Friday, January 28, 2011

If you have ever been around an emergent reader/writer you know exactly what I'm talking about when I say they constantly go around sounding out words, asking you how to spell EVERYTHING, and writing their ABC's. Stella has little nests of notepads and pens all over the house. Her nightly showers take at least 30 minutes because she has to spell all over the glass in my shower...yes - she has taken over my bedroom and bathroom! Just now she was sitting there saying "b-u-ill" (BILL) "f-u-ill" (PHIL) and then just started practicing her pigeon call out the window. That is when I wish I had audio, but I haven't quite figured that one out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment