Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stella had to get 5 stitches in her finger after cutting herself (and a vein in her finger) with a butter knife - yes a butter knife. She was helping me make a salad. She pushed the butter knife through the end of a cuccumber and sliced right through a vein. Blood squirted out!

It seems like I have a lot more pictures of Stella's injuries because they are digital and easy to access. I will have to scan pictures from Sam and Shelby's younger days.

No comments:

Post a Comment