Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

What is that? It's my cracked cooktop (one of my sons - I won't mention which one) dropped a heavy glass lid on it. I was just thinking how my kitchen is looking pretty rough and we have only lived here 2 1/2 years. I made myself feel better by telling myself that my kitchen has "battle scars" from hours of tireless cooking for my family. You can always tell when there is a cook in the house because the kitchen doesn't look all shiny and new...so if you ever go to a house with a pristine kitchen - don't stay for dinner!
Side story - I have alot of these - the same week one of my sons cracked my cooktop...he let the dog chew up a $200 shock collar and left an iPOD out in the rain. His mowing allowance for the rest of that summer was MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment