Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

YEAH - I just finished typing all 26 pages of "Our Story" which will be a hyperlink on this blog. I started creating this blog Friday morning and have literaly been sitting in front of my comptuer ever since. I have barely showered, lived on cream cheese and pita chips, ignored my daughter who was throwing up yesterday (it's a good thing she has a nice dad who would sit by her) and probably developed a blood clot from sitting in this chair so long with one leg folded up under me.

No comments:

Post a Comment