Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Thursday, February 10, 2011


this would be such a beautiful picture of the horses running through the snow if it didn't look so unnatural for Joe to have his turnout coat on! If you are wondering about Ginger...I bought her one and when I went out to feed one morning she had herself all tangled up in it and almost broke one of very expensive legs. The coat was too big:( I had to call Hank up at the house and have him help me get it off of her. I never bothered to order another one as she is the fuzziest, fuzzball of a horse I have ever seen. If anyone is looking SHE IS FOR SALE!!!!! She's a beauty:)

No comments:

Post a Comment