Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Day is Monday...oh no! It's a NATIONAL HOLIDAY here in Bristow. The first year we lived here I didn't know how ridiculous it got here. I did not send my children $75 boquets of toys, candy and flowers. I heard about it from Shelby when she got home that day because she was the ONLY kid in her class that didn't get a special delivery. I was speechless. So, last year I forgot to pre-order from one of our local shops. The night before I remembered, so I picked this up at Reasors. I pulled off some of the candy bars and put stuff on there they liked and took this to the school for Shelby. Still LAME becuase she didn't get a DELIVERY!!! Ok, here we are, third time, surely I'll get it right this year. Well, I forgot to pre-order last week and Monday is the big day. What's a mom to do? I saved these vases so maybe I could whip one of these up again...or just hang my head in shame that I blew it again. Maybe one of the ladies in town will have mercy on me Monday morning if I'm really nice and tip really good???

No comments:

Post a Comment