Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I found this on the counter when I got home from Wal-Mart. No one told her to write this. Maybe she did learn her lesson. After she wrote her 100 sentences I said "what did you learn?" She said "not to write that many sentences because I can't feel my hand, " as she picked the pencil splinters out of her fingers:( I said "it looks like you need to write another 100 after dinner then becuase you didn't get it. All of the sudden she positively knew the lesson!
She's a really good kid, I'm surprised by this whole incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment