Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Friday, May 13, 2011


Since Sam was feeling left out of the medical drama he decided to go outside last night and throw a hatchet at a tree. Instead of sticking in the tree it bounced back off and landed on his big toe blade down! I'm pretty sure he broke his toe and it split his toenail. He instantly felt sick which tells me he got it good. Instead of saying something like "oh poor baby." My response was "I should break your other big toe for being so dumb." I got on the internet and it said to buddy tape two toes together. I thought about taking him to the doctor but decided he's missed too much school. I know they put you in a boot sometimes, but he wouldn't wear it. Hank had NO sympathy because about a year ago he dropped a VERY heavy server on his foot and he thought he amputated 4 toes. He basically had a bag of crushed bones in his sock and GET THIS he didn't tell me for about a week. They look and feel terrible to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment