Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

So Sam and I get this THOUGHTFUL idea to finish the fence as a birthday present to Hank. Hank was really sick with some stomach thing and we have a LOT of fence so we went right to work. About 4 fence sections into it, we blew the side out of the hose - OOPS! We didn't read the instructions that said to release the pressure before starting up the 3000 psi water sprayer. We spent ALL day trying to fix it with no luck. I won't even bore you with everything we did.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment