Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Friday, May 13, 2011

This is Stella's homemade metal detector. She said she was going to the beach to find money. Since she has been home she has gotten very creative. I think she may be watching a little too much TV because yesterday while we were in Tulsa for tests I said "what should we have for dinner?" Reply "Frenches crunchy onion chicken - you smash the stuff in this bag and then dip the chicken in it." Then we drove by Lowes and she said "oh, are we going to Lowes because they sell the most perfect paint." I said did you hear all of this on TV and she said YEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment