Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today was another busy day around here. I took 5 VERY hungry teenage boys to lunch, had one pool company open the pool and the second company is here right now converting it to salt (for Hank's birthday since he's allergic to chlorine). I packed for Ohio (leave the house a little before 6:00 a.m. - YUCK) filled out medical paperwork for Stella's visit to the hospital, just finished cooking dinner and I'm expecting 2 people to stop by this evening which means I had to have the house picked up. OH - and we can't forget the 8 loads of laundry I did! I will sleep good tonight...until the alarm goes off at 4:??? a.m. She made a mushroom and dandelion salad and played with a turtle. The flurry of activity doesn't seem to phase her....maybe because she is the youngest of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment