Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Monday, May 9, 2011

We found out that he was an Eastern River Cooter which is an aquatic turtle. After we put him in the pond we made a raft. It's a good thing we weren't on Gilligan's Island bc I don't think we would have gotten far! This is the best we could do with what we had. Stella wanted to make a sail, but she just ended up splashing the water to get it to go. It was a fun way to spend the morning.

Hank and Shelby caught this little guy this morning as they were leaving for school. Stella and I decided he would be a good subject for her "homeschool" this morning. We researched what kind of turtle he was, colored a picture of him and I gave her a little test to see if she remembered the info. we researched. Then we put on our boots and went to Flourine's frog pond to set him free!

No comments:

Post a Comment