Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I just made this Paula Dean recipe and it's wonderful. I will put it on my recipes. Last night I made her sliders and they were the best hamburgers I have ever eaten. I normally don't jazz up meats too much with seasonings/ marinades because Hank is a salt and pepper kind of guy, but these patties were sooooo good. I didn't even take time to snap a quick picture because I was inhaling them so fast!!!! This tex-mex casserole was really good with taboli (I liked the cold, crunch with the hot gooey casserole).

No comments:

Post a Comment