Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Thursday, August 4, 2011


More ice cream- see it dripping down the front of her chair.










Zoombezi Bay Waterpark
Our last day:( This is the most fun and cleanest outdoor water park I have ever been to. I know I said that about Cosi too. I guess Ohio has some good stuff! Who knew? We were there 30 minutes before it opened and closed the place down at 8:00 p.m.! We had a blast. We enjoyed temps in the upper 80's all day while it was 110 here. Perfect weather and was not very crowded bc it was a Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment