Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

 I found some pictures of her nursery!!!  I had just started taking digital pictures when she was born so I am surprised I had some of her room on my computer.  We did not find out what we were having with the second two kids so I had to decorate the nurseries somewhat neutral.  Even if I had known I was having a girl I still would have picked this circus toile.  There is a close-up of the pattern in her crib.  It's also on curtains and table by the rocker. 

Notice the bell with the long string....I'm glad I didn't have to explain to the Dr. why stella swallowed that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment