Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Friday, February 18, 2011

ABOVE photo: this is Stella's response to sleeping alone:( Not happening guys. News flash from the Hubler household....Stella slept in her OWN bed, in her OWN room last night. ALL the way through the night. HOORAY!!!! I've been trying for over 6 years now to get this child to sleep and she did it last night! Not to say it's going to last, but it felt soooo good to have one really good night's sleep. We have done everything from moving Shelby into her room, to letting her sleep on a loveseat in our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment