Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The last words out of my mouth (right before I snuck around the corner and took this) were "girls stay out of that horse trough!" They are so obedient:) This warmer weather is giving them the swimming bug. I have never seen kids that like water as much as mine - except maybe me! They don't care where the water comes from. I have seen them swim in mud puddles. When it rains they roll around on the driveway trying to soak it all up. I'm sure they are down there cleaning the water out and feeding the horses...or maybe they are dropping wet clothes on the garage floor and changing into more clean clothes for round two...hmmmmm??? Oh yuck - as I was writing this a SOAKING WET dog ran through my bedroom. I guess he was lucky enough to go swimming in the horse trough as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment