Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hank is traumatized and so am I!!! This is half of one of his lower teeth and get this...he just lost another half of a top one. What's going on here? He cracks two teeth within 12 hours of each other. They were both filled (see the dark spot). Last night we thought he bit down on an uncooked grain of rice just right, but today he was eating something soft. I married him for his nice smile and straight white teeth - what will happen to us now? Not really, but this is a major problem becuase he thinks they will have to be pulled. I can't take him out in public missing half of his teeth:( One thing I do know for sure; that he is going to the dentist and then following up with his doctor ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment