Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm so proud of Sam...I have to brag a little (I haven't told any of our family) Sam was asked to move up and be the high school jazz drummer. A drummer quit and the band director asked Sam if he would play with the high school! Super cool. This means he will have to go after school since he can't join them 3rd hour. He will compete with them and everything:)

Side note - I saw the Justin Beiber movie with the girls and it's a GREAT story. I wanted to cry all the way through it. As a mom I was rooting for him the whole time. Esp. since I have a son who wants to be musician.

No comments:

Post a Comment