Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011



I had the best morning! Don't hate me for saying that - OK. Walking on my treadmill, staring at the wall makes me CRAZY. Oprah said it best "I want to shoot my treadmill with a small caliber hand gun." The weather was perfect this morning and the dog (that hyper little beast) needed some exercise so we walked/jogged through our woods. Hank's "hobby" if you can call it that...has been clearing out trails in the woods for the kids to run/ride on. I think it's good stress relief for him - cutting, breaking and burning branches. Boys and fire! So, I took some pictures of our trails...doesn't it look like Colorado, esp. with the snow? I felt like a NIKE ad. running all around down there. JUST DO IT! Well, maybe not a NIKE ad. becuase my hiney jiggled way too much to even wear nike. I wore old clothes and my mowing shoes since it was so muddy. Who needs a fancy gym and trainer when you have muddy trails? It's perfect interval training with the hills:)

No comments:

Post a Comment