Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011


This is how you de-worm the horses.

This is how you watch the horses get de-wormed. Yes, Dr. Kehrberg, I know she could fall and crack her head open...

This is how you get a ride back (uphill) to the house.



This is how you get pushed on the swingset by daddy, on your way back to the house:)


Playing basketball (in socks) this is why Sam NEVER has socks...they all have holes or are on the garage floor.

Playing basketball (barefoot) current temp. 50 degrees.






No comments:

Post a Comment