Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TOOTH UPDATE - Hank went to the dentist and he doesn't have any horrible diseases - thank goodness! Just a random coincidence that two teeth broke at the same time. I guess when you have large fillings teeth are more likely to crack. Long story short, he went again yesterday to have the prep. work done for two crowns and have temps. put on. When he got home last night he said "I can't believe what I just paid for medevil torture!" He has been eating without chewing somehow? The real crowns go on in 2 weeks. He told me he did this for me - if he had been single he would have had them pulled:(

No comments:

Post a Comment