Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

This weekend we visited some of my family and on our way down my dad's driveway we encountered this little guy. Hank jumped out and held him with a stick while I took pictures. Notice the possum's tail has been chewed off - or something - an his ears were frozen off - or something. No animals were harmed during this photo shoot.
However - there was a possum harmed on our back porch by Sam and I shortly after moving in. He was in the trashcan on the back porch and after filling it completely full of bb holes we thought he was dead. I had my hand on the lid holding it until he stopped moving. Then all of the sudden THUD - he hit the lid really hard. I opened it and that thing was flopping and jumping 5 feet in the air! We finally finished him off. I think it would have been easier to just chase it away.


No comments:

Post a Comment