Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Monday, March 7, 2011




* CAR PICS *
Aren't they cute?
Today I had to take stella to the doctor (in Tulsa). That long drive on the turnpike is just tranquilizing....zzzzzz.... I'm thinking the seatbelt in this situation (top pic.) is probably more life threatening than life saving. I don't have super-stretch arms to adjust her head...although there have been times where I almost tore my rotator cuff trying to reach sippie cups, and pacifiers.
As a matter of fact, there is a dent in my front fender (with Riverfield blue paint on it) where I reached back to grab a sippie cup for a child who was going to die if she didn't get a drink RIGHT THEN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment