Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Monday, March 7, 2011


You can always tell when spring is arriving in Oklahoma...
1. The constant smell of grass fires burning
2. wind and more wind
3. frogs croaking at night
4. ticks (i pulled 4 off of Stella the other day)
5. POLLEN COUNT IS THROUGH THE ROOF!!!
OH - how could I forget tornado season???
After getting our garden ready to plant and working in the flower beds....I took 2 Benadryl, did a sinus wash and laid awake all night sneezing and holding a kleenax up to my nose:(

No comments:

Post a Comment