Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Monday, March 28, 2011

SPRING BREAK 2011 AT TRAIL DUST RANCH

Since Hank's dad, Darrell, passed away 10 months ago, there has been a very visible absence at the ranch. Sam has had a hard time going up there - we all have. But spring break 2011 was a turning point. Sam took his friend Michael with us. Hank and the boys had so much fun hunting, fishing and getting dirty. I have not seen Hank and Sam spend that much time together in years and it was so good for them. I know Sam will never forget this spring break. Sam is growing up and as I sit here filling up with tears...I really understand why our parents and grandparents always say "it goes fast!"

No comments:

Post a Comment