Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Monday, March 28, 2011

TA - DA! Through the magic of digital photography...we had fresh fried fish in minutes...not really. I bet Wanda is still applying ICY HOT to her arms after cleaning fish for hours!


Stella had the right idea. After a busy morning of fishing she and I went back to the house while the rest of the crew cleaned the fish for our HUGE fish fry. She napped and I made potato salad. YUMMY!


me taking credit for all of the fish I DIDN'T catch....not everyone seemed as amused as I was?

Hank did toss me a pole and said "here - my arm is getting tired from reeling all of those fish in, so why don't you take a turn." Good one Hank.

No comments:

Post a Comment