Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011



Another thing I love about living in Bristow...this was after the Tabouleh Festival on Saturday. A bunch of kids came out, we grilled, ran races, listened to music, jumped and ate popsicles. Little brothers and sisters are allowed to join in and we always having a fun time with a house full of kids! This is why we have to keep a freezer full of beef at all times. These kids can EAT!!! Yes, I know the grass needs mowed. The mower is in the shop:(

No comments:

Post a Comment