Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shelby's trip to Rose Hill - it's a 4th grade rite of passage! Luv the outfit Wanda made for her bonnet and all!!! Rose Hill is a mock school from 1910 where the kids go to pretend they are students from that era for a day. Includes school lessons in an old 1 room school (the teacher is in full character the whole time) they have to pack an authentic lunch wrapped in butcher paper. No ziplocks, water bottles (Shelby drank water out of a rotel can). I made a loaf of home made bread for her to share with her friends during lunch. I went with Sam and I had fun. Shelby never wants me to go on her field trips, but I don't get my feelings hurt because Sam and Stella are needy enough for 10 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment