Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Has anyone noticed the invasion of June bugs or "June Beetles" as the kids call them? This is by the door that leads out into the garage and this is the third time today I have swept them up. We leave the side door open during the day so the dog can come and go and he LOVES to eat them. I don't mean 1 or 2 - I'm talking 5 at a time! I'm going to stop buying dog food. I have washed them because they were stuck to towels and jackets in the garage. Trust me - I have washed waaaay worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment