Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stella has learned how to use Shelby's cell phone. This is why 6 year olds don't need cell phones...Yesterday I left her here with Sam while I took Shelby to dance because she felt sick. These are the missed calls on my phone. When she called she said "i'm bored and I miss you when will you be home?" She called me the other morning ( Shelby doesn't take her phone to school) and was bawling because she couldn't find me and said "Where are you, I'm scared and I almost walked to Kelly's." I was standing outside the garage door! I asked her how she knew how to call me and she said "I just pushed the one that said mom." Yes, I blurred Shelby's #, it's not your eyes...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment