Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011


AFTER....


this picture doesn't do the filth justice



This is the barn floor...every so often I clean it out and from these pictures you can tell it was well overdue. It was stacked knee deep in hay during the winter and I tracked mud in and out every day. I am happiest when I am outside, in old clothes, working and dirty. As I was cleaning the barn I thought "this is fun." Strange I know. I like cleaning up june bugs, mud, bar bait, molded feed and gasoline!
I saw a HUGE RAT in the barn which didn't scare me near as bad as the 3 brown recluses I have found in our BED in the past few weeks! Dan the bug man does his best, but you can't kill those things. Only glue traps work - which are stuck to everything we own. They are more like human, sheet, toy, dog traps...they seem to catch everything else. Spiders scare me more than anything else. Me and Crocodile Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment