Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Sunday, June 26, 2011


I have always marveled at how much my hands look like my dads...you can't deny those genetics - except for the tan which I take from my mom's side - thank goodness:) I guess we even have the same taste in rings. Look how we even held our pinkies the same - CRAZY stuff. That was not planned. I just noticed it looking at this.





It's all fun and games until someone gets bit in the face





It's always fun to take pictures out there - great spot for photography





Today after church we went to Pawhuska to visit family. This is my dad's place where a tornado tore through several weeks ago. I was shocked to see how many large trees were ripped out by the roots. News on 6 reported from there too - I guess they are famous now!

No comments:

Post a Comment