Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

this was my attempt at storing potatoes in the pantry floor. I went to pick up the paper sack and ta da - the bottom ripped out...at least the ants had died that I carried in with the potatoes and dirt.



When all of our watermelon and cantalope are ready to harvest we will have enough to feed AMERICA!!! Hank got a little carried away when planting them. He didn't know how much they would produce. If you see me standing on the street corner selling them out of the back of my car will you please buy some!

No comments:

Post a Comment