Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I think we mostly ate our way to through TULSA that day....YUMMY:) Can you think of a better way to spend a hot summer day? This was after the dentist so they were rewarding themselves:) Sam is always the jokster and told me if I put this picture on my blog I was DEAD...I told him I wouldn't, but I guess I lied - sorry Sam.



when I came out of church I saw my car bouncing up and down and then I noticed a pack of boys jumping up and down on the back bumper...Hank if the back axle breaks off it's their fault.



who would eat that???? SHELBY of course




Shelby's favorite thing to eat in the whole world is PEACHWAVE (bacon runs a close second) so we had to stop there.



Sam did some drumming in Guitar Center...if I can brag a little- everyone in the store commented on how good he was and asked how long he had been playing....



The girls and I got colored hair extensions at the mall - Fun stuff!
Now that we live ALL the way out here in Bristow, going to the big city is an all day event...hehe. The other day we had 2 doctors apts and church so we wondered all over Tulsa having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment