Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stella's head has healed up nicely. Her hair covers the scar which is convenient. We first thought it would be on her cheek. She is having some bad drainage from that ear which we are treating. We are going to the ENT tomorrow to have her fitted for ear plugs. He said that the new rule is that kids with ear tubes can swim and shower without a plug. However, some kids don't tolerate the water in their ears very well and those kids will have to wear plugs. Guess which group Stella falls into? We are wondering if the tube came out yesterday? Not sure. Also going to Opthamologist tomorrow to see how bulging in optic nerve is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment