Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

THE MOUSE...
About a week ago Stella told me she heard a mouse in her room. I have never seen a mouse in our house - but we do live in the country now and after finding several snakes in our house - anything is possible. I humored her and let her make mouse bait that looked like this (above). That night we got home late and Stella fell asleep in the car so Hank carried her up to bed. As he was about to lay her down he stepped on the toothpick which stabbed into the bottom of his foot. He was such a trooper that he bit his lip, laid her down and exited the room without making a sound. We will do anything to make sure our kids stay asleep. Fast forward to last night when I was up there reading to her. We heard it again and she said "yuck, I don't want to sleep in a rat infested bed." Then we realized it was in the wall behind her bed because we heard it squeaking and scratching. Not sure what we will do..probably nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment