Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our morning was not all smooth sailing...I woke up to a pool that overflowed all night since I forgot to turn the hose off - OOPS. AND I flushed my iphone 4 down the toilet. It was in my back pocket and as I stood up (trying to hurry and rush out the door) it went in...swirling around as I grabbed it! Gross I know, but people- it's an iphone totally worth saving. After blow dryers and 1 can of compressed air it's working. I guess that OTTER BOX just paid for itself.



She was reunited with old friends that she has not seen in months. She has been sick since March and was on home bound for the last part of the school year last year.



Stella started first grade and this is her teacher Mrs. Baker.



Levi - one of our adopted sons...came and ate breakfast with us and rode to school with us. Hank cooked a big breakfast and we actually sat at the table and all ate together! Shelby said "this is about as rare as getting struck by lightning - but way better!"



1st Day of school 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment