Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We went to meet the teacher night/ open house/ back to school night/ whatever it is...every school calls it something different. Anyway, I will have to say I'm really ready for school to start this year. Yes, I am a stay at home mom who devotes every single breath I take to my darling children - but mama needs some structure back in her life - not to mention 1 day of quiet:) Since March, Stella has been sick and at home so all normalcy and routines went out the window. I crave structure and (don't tell them this - so do kids). I am looking forward to a very quiet, normal, boring school year. YEA right, but one that is not filled with surgery after surgery would be a nice change. The kids are even ready to get back to school becuase they have missed their friends. I don't know how Sam has missed anyone since most of his friends live at our house. Hank said he wants to spend more time going over math homework this year with Sam and Shelby. They cried tears of joy when they heard this news...they are so grateful for a dad who cares about academics - ooooohhhh what lucky kids! I have a loooooonnnnnggggg list of stuff I plan to do...a lot of it will be house projects. Maybe I should start by cleaning out my purse. Earlier this evening I found a 2 day old breakfast burrito in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment