Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011




we messed around down at the creek....



and the boys drove the riding mower....



We fished....



They have 4 house dogs who have been trained, by dad, to howl very loudly>:( This is my LEAST favorite activity at dads house - it's so loud you can't even talk to the person next to you. I told dad that will be the thing my kids remember the most about going to his house years from now. The kids think it's hysterical!



Then we went to Pawhuska to see Tom (my dad) and Mary (my stepmom). Tom has M.S. so it was a pretty special moment when he made it upstairs into a chair to sit and give his grandson's the nice knives he has collected over the years. The boys are at the age where knives and guns are super cool.
Do you see the irony in this photo? The below photos are of me removing Jack's stitches which were in there because of a pocket knife...




Today we started off the day by removing Jack's stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment