Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Saturday, August 6, 2011


This morning Sam taught Whit how to make an omelet. Jack said "just bring mine to me when you are done." He was busy watching Shark Week on Discovery Channel. Guess who cleaned the kitchen? During the night there were shaving cream pranks, late night snacking and beaver hunting. Nothing new for this house really. My house looks like we have lived in it for 25 years. It is just a very well used home... constantly full of kids. I think I will have empty nest syndrome really bad when they are gone.



He didn't seem to care though. My job in a few days is to remove the stitches from his finger.





We rigged this glove contraption up so Jack could get wet, but it leaked. I kept changing it, but no matter which tape I used it leaked. I will be researching that on the internet today.




Sam's newest thing is to see how many people he can bench press.



The cousins have arrived!!!!
My nephews Jack and Whit are here for a week and things just got a little crazier in our house. With the heat and 1 nephew who has stitches in his hand (so he can't swim, play in the mud, etc.) they all have cabin fever and I think my biggest challenge this week will be to keep the wrestle mania to a minimum...hmmmm??

No comments:

Post a Comment