Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Friday and Saturday Sam and I went to Youth Conference which is a yearly conference our church holds for kids age 14-18.  I was a chaperone for 7 girls and we had a great time.  We did service projects, learned about missions, had a dance and got to know some new friends.  Hank taught a class about his mission to South Korea and let the kids sample foods from there.  We didn't sleep much and when we got home Saturday evening, Sam instantly fell asleep.  He woke up at 8:30, came in my room and said "I'm glad I woke up early today."  He truly thought he had slept all night and that it was 8:30 a.m. Sunday morning.  He was totally convinced we were all wrong and he was right.  We had a good laugh:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment