Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Monday, June 25, 2012


I have been canning this summer.  This is some of my peach jelly.  Hank grows all sorts of stuff.  The only problem is that it all seems to ripen at once.  In order not to waste it you must either can continuously, eat continuously, or give it all away. My first batch of white peach jam and blackberry seedless jam turned out pretty runny.  Acutally the blackberry is syrup, but it's awesome on pancakes and waffles!  I have a wheelbarrow full of tomatoes that need to be canned, but I'm also in the middle of redecorating Stella's room this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment