Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Sunday, June 17, 2012


Hank took this while I was busy throwing up at the cabin. I don't know if it's because Hank was behind the camera part of the time or becuase the kids felt like cutting us some slack (unlikely) but we got more pictures of the 3 of them together than we have in a LONG time.  Hank deserves some credit...look how he set this shot up and the kids are in focus:)  He knows the way to my heart...taking a good picture of the kids is all it takes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment