Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Look closely at this picture.
It's a great sibling story...that goes something like this...
Stella: "wait a second while I tie these flowers together so I can take them to mommy since she is sick."
Shelby:  the possibilities are endless but it might play out like this "Sam, can you believe how she always gets her way?" "Do we really have to stand here and wait on her to make string out of grass!?!"
Sam:  "hurry up becuase I'm freaking hungry!!!" Oh and don't forget  thirsty - you go "Chuggler" that is our new nickname for Sam (chugger + Hubler).

No comments:

Post a Comment