Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Twin mattress/ box springs, slipcovered headboard and bed frame
FOR SALE!!!!
Mattress is 4 years old and the brand is Lady Americana.  Has been in a smoke-free, very clean home.  Has 1 juice stain from a sippie cup leak.  The bed is from Pottery Barn and you can order a new slipcover (with monogram) for the headboard.  Rails included too.  We are re-decorating Stella's room and she is getting a queen bed. 
$200 for everything. 

I noticed last night that the slipcover on the headboard can be turned around and still fits.  The back is solid white and it can be washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment