Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Thursday, July 5, 2012


 and they say teachers don't work in the summer....ha!
In the summer classrooms are cleaned, painted, and sometimes the carpet is replaced.  It's the teacher's job to get their room ready and clean it back up.  When you are new you must also clean out all of the old stuff left by previous teachers, yet figure out what you might want to save!  When I walked in my room today, I did get excited thinking about next year and how I will be there from the very beginning.  We are going to have so much fun:)

These are the files I brought home to work on, clean out, save master copies, etc. This is only 2 subjects.  So, although teachers get 8-9 weeks off for summer we are never really "off." Not to mention the ones who teach summer school...fun times... We are preparing for the next 10 months...and I promise you don't want to walk into a classroom unprepared!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment