Welcome to our crazy life!

For years friends and family have told me to write a book about some of the wild, funny, challenging and (at times) unbelieveable events in my family's life. I decided a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet...so here goes! I was NOT an English major so don't critique.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come for Sam....He got a $600 ticket on a SeaDoo while out with his friend's family at their lake house (for being an under age driver).  He had to take a boating safety course or a test online, receive his boating license and then appear in court to ask for the fines to be dropped.  He took the RIDICULOUSLY long test online since we were traveling and he couldn't make it to the class and passed.  Today his friend's dad took him to the Osage County courthouse (the dad got a ticket too) and Sam texted me this picture.  Notice the sticker on the bottom right side of the door...Sam had on shorts and he texted me in a bit of a panic.  They got out of their tickets (not court costs though) so Sam does not have a criminal record.  I told him he would not be able to get into college with a record so he better beg that judge for mercy:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment